Face mask for removing sun tan

Tan lines are a common problem and using this simple home made face pack, you can get rid of sun burnt or tanned skin -

1 tbsp of gram flour (besan)
1 tsp turmeric (haldi)
Rose water or tap water (enough to make a paste)

Mix these and apply over tanned areas. After it dries, moisten your face with a little water and then scrub away gently, in circular motion, giving your skin a good final cleanse as well. Infact, I just applied this and my skin feels so clean and soft. This is one of my favourite mixes, partly because you'd hardly find an Indian household without besan and haldi, and mostly because this really works!
Just make sure you apply this regularly for 4-5 weeks to see visible results. :)

2 comments:

Nature Health Secrets said...

I went through your blog and found important information thanks for sharing. waiting for further posts.If you can kindly go through my blog and suggest me or correct me anywhere I am wrong. It will be much appreciated.

Naked Nutrient(Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood) said...

Since 1965, around a thousand pertinent articles have been circulated on Nigella sativa, the Latin name for Black cumin oil for skin, detailing alleviating, cell support, antimicrobial, anticancer, and safe updating properties.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails