For getting rid of dark under eye circles

I should know best - when it comes to dark under eye circles, there would hardly be any remedy that I haven't tried. Most didn't work, but the some that did, made me feel alot better when I looked into the mirror every morning. I know how frustrating it can be, checking in on all the time, hoping to see the dark circles diminishing.

Even though I sleep well, eat well, lead a stress free life, I've been plagued with dark circles since my teenage years. Only difference, now, I know how to tackle them and have definitely succeeded in lightening the pesky dark shadows.

Now you'd need to use the following mix for atleast a month, regularly, to see visible results. I was on iron supplements as well while using this eye pack, so at the end of the month, I wasn't quite sure what worked. Was it the increase in heamoglobin levels? Or did the mix do the work all by itself?

Either way, there's a 50% chance this would work. So why not give it a shot? Mix the following -

1/2 tsp of powdered fenugreek seeds (methi) (Grind 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and store the powder in a tiny bottle. It'll last a long time.)
1 tbsp of full cream milk (It shouldn't be too watery; add a little milk cream or milk powder to thicken)
Drops of rose water (optional)

Let the powder soak in the creamy milk for an hour in the fridge. Then apply thickly all around over the dark circles and let dry. Wash gently with cool water.

My dark circles diminished by half when I tried this for a month (and boy, was I delighted!). Maybe it was a combination of the iron supplements and this pack, but either way, if you've tried alot of other remedies which haven't worked, there's no harm is trying this as well.

And let me know if it works for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails