Let the luscious lips do the talking!

Soft and pouty lips are a dream. And trust me, it isn't difficult to achieve lush lips that grab attention. For one, naturally reddish lips work way better for me, than lips coated with layers of lipstick. Ofcourse, lipstick does add to the glam quotient, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for the au naturale look!

So my favourite 'lip food'? It's nothing fancy and just good ol' Vaseline! This is one thing you'll always find in my purse when I'm out. I can't seem to do without my reliable Vaseline pot ever!

I make sure my lips are always moist with vaseline on them, to avoid them cracking and getting sore at any time. And it's really easy to gently exfoliate your lips with vaseline too (yes, lips can be exfoliated too!).

Just apply it generously on your lips before sleeping and the next morning, simply massage your lips in a circular motion, with the softest tooth brush you can find. (You can keep aside one inexpensive brush for this routine)

Massage for 2-3 minutes and then wash away. You should notice your lips looking fresher and they really will be softer. You could dab your lips with a little vaseline again, or leave it as is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails