Pretty feet et vous?

I don't know about you, but I can't help but notice clean, neatly maintained hands, feet, nails etc. Everybody notices clothes, hairstyles and shoes, and most make sure that they turn out in their best while they are out. But what about the oft neglected feet? Most people forget that well maintained feet, make the shoes that wrap them look better as well.

I remember socializing at a party, where I noticed a young mother's feet so badly dehydrated and scaly and unkept, that I almost wanted to point it out to her! (No no, but I didn't!)

Anyhow, having pretty feet does not involve costly and lengthy pedicures every alternate week (though these would certainly help). For me, I make sure I scrub my feet with a pumice stone while taking a shower and moisturize them after the shower, to keep them soft and smooth.

If you really really have dry feet, then one of the best and quickest ways to hydrate them, is to apply any moisturizer on your feet (vaseline works great as well) and wear socks to let the cream get absorbed generously and go off to sleep. You will wake up in the morning to amazingly soft and happy feet.

Your feet do carry you places. Isn't it time you nourished them to keep them healthy as well? Think about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails