Tomato - An excellent remedy for tanned skin

Now using tomatoes for skin care? Yeah, I can vouch for this one. While I was in school, I'd tanned quite a bit because of the time spent outside in the sun. So the one thing I did routinely, was to slice a ripe tomato into two, and rub one slice onto my face and neck, making sure to apply as much juice as possible.

And guess what? Two months down the line, I actually got rid of the tan! And I was so hooked on to it (because it was such an easy thing to do everyday), that I used tomato juice regularly, just to keep my skin clean and fresh. I used to have an oily T-zone as well, but after using tomatoes, my skin became completely oil free.

Ofcourse, the tomato juice doesn't really smell nice and it is kinda watered down to apply just the juice. And oh yes, who can forget that tingling sensation you get when you apply it? Initially, that tingly scratchy sensation that I used to feel was annoying, but once I started seeing results (and after I kinda got used to it), I didn't mind as much. My mom tried the same, but the tomato juice would irritate her skin alot, so she used to apply other face packs and just add the tomato juice to it, instead of applying plain concentrated tomato juice.

In other words, you ought to give it a try if you are trying to get rid of tanned skin or are looking for a glowing, brighter complexion. Since tomatoes are drying, I wouldn't suggest it for people with dry skin. It works great on oily or combination type skins, as long as you can handle the tingly sensation.

And if you want, you could puree half a tomato and apply the paste too. Or just squeezing out the juice and applying it works just as well. Your pick!

13 comments:

Naked Nutrient(Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood) said...

Everyone is resorting to natural and organic skin care products these days and so Black cumin oil for skin is the best alternative to treat skin problems. Generally accessible for buy on the web, Black cumin oil for hair is sold in numerous characteristic nourishments stores and in stores work in dietary enhancements.

Anonymous said...

This is really amazing. One of the best posts that I've read up till now. I would give this article a full star rating. This is just that great! online weed store

Anonymous said...

I want to share this excellent site truthfully self-confident most of us so that they can perform which will! Relation, high quality write-up. 1944 california license plate

Anonymous said...

That is our primary excursion aimed at your web. You're supplying a fantastic articles. Right this moment We have been sensation a great deal simply because for only the longtime, We have have missed your blog. Thought will probably be also helpful. neo georgian

Anonymous said...

The article is very enjoyable and facts. We have been determined to choose an occupation proceed this also even offers served me personally in addition to taking care of. Many thanks much! τα τελευταια νεα τησ ημερασ

Anonymous said...

The precise a true very gratifying uploading really. Relation created for supplying this kind of gratifying uploading close to. Where to buy steroids online

Anonymous said...

Think we need to supply further views due to this specific intent. Engagement connected with young adults is usually handy with this benefit. We have been happy to find a helpful publish in this article. Many thanks! vitamin and mineral drench for sheep

Anonymous said...

This can be the outstanding publish, plus I need more information for those who have any kind of. We have been awestruck through this challenge together with your write-up may perhaps be one of several much better We've got accomplished recognize. Steroids supplier in UK

Anonymous said...

This informative article gives a quality and beneficial main features connected with this kind of difficulty. Many thanks with regards to discussing the concept in a legible and all to easy to recognize structure. Love with regards to discussing this kind of amazing facts. Portaloo Hire Gloucester

Anonymous said...

This kind of definitely seems to be significant plus amazing facts aside from beyond doubt fair-minded plus undoubtedly valuable We have been seeking give you created for this kind of valuable stuffs… cannabis retail businessplan Canada

Anonymous said...

This kind of publish supply the a number of facts and provide a number of experiences connected with obsess with. Cannabis business plan template

Anonymous said...

This post is truly uplifting. I love ones post and everything you tell us will be existing and incredibly useful, I have to bookmark this web page i really can easily come back below coming from an individual which you have carried out a fantastic work. European hemp CBD market

Anonymous said...

This website comprises of many intriguing things that can make me personally desire to see again and again. buying vape kits in UAE

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails