For baby soft skin around eyes

I'd started using under eye creams and gels to get rid of my dark eye circles. But what I noticed after almost a year of using them, was how soft the skin around my eyes had become. Not that I had wrinkly old skin anyway, but the skin looked plumped up, soft to touch and gave my eyes a fresh, dewy look.

And I plan to continue using eye gels for long now. So an excellent way to minimize any damage to the delicate skin around the eye, is to use almond oil every night before sleeping. Gently massage almond oil around your eyes with your ring finger and make sure you are regular with this.

Keep up with this routine for atleast 3-4 months, to see visible difference to the skin around your eyes. Remember, the earlier you start with this routine, the better it is for your eyes.

1 comments:

improveranking said...

I really liked this post. Cool. A good story. Complete information on this post!! Waxing Edmonton

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails