Waxing at home

Waxing in one of the best hair removal methods available because regular waxing results in slower hair growth over time. I've been waxing for years now and it's great because now I wax once in a month or so and the hair takes longer to grow out each time.

What's even better is that I can wax myself at home, and have perfected the art of doing so. I always found visiting beauty parlours/salons for waxing every month so time consuming, not to mention the costs involved for something which is just 'heat-apply-pull'. Plus, I've always had a penchant of learning how to do things myself, and this is one of the numerous things I do myself (and often, better than the beautician's themselves).

And it's not something like cosmetic surgery that only expert professionals can handle you know? Not to mention that while waxing yourself, you can make sure not a single hair is left behind and waxing in the comfort and privacy of your home is great!

And ofcourse, like with all other things, it takes practice! Initially I used to be scared just to yank the strip off me. And I have to admit, I did suffer some red bumps here and there, because of wrong waxing techniques. Fortunately, I learnt quickly and now, not only do I wax myself easily, but I do it in a such a way that there is minimun pain (Yup, there are tricks to minimize the pain as well).

So here, I'll be sharing all the things I've learnt over the years and hope to make waxing alot more of a pleasurable experience for you. Keep watching this space for more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog!thanks for sharing such as great information.Salon At Home

Deniel nash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deniel nash said...

The Dos and Don'ts of At-Home Waxing
You must read this hair removal guide before attempting to wax yourself
• DO: Prevent ingrown hair by exfoliating and moisturizing
• DON'T: Try to wax hair that's too short or too long
• DO: Use baby powder pre-wax
• DO: Test the temperature of your wax
• DO: Apply and pull in the right direction
• DO: Apply pressure post wax
• DON'T: Wax the same area more than twice
• DO: Use baby oil post-wax
• DON'T: Pick at ingrown hairs
• DON'T: Try a Brazilian wax at home
• DO: Use a hair growth inhibitor
• DON'T: Try waxing under these conditions

Read More With Details About Waxing Tips

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails